For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance–now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant. Hebrews 9:15 NIV
This weekend is Easter. Many people will be celebrating the Easter holiday, some for the right reasons and some for commercial reasons. As believers, I’d asked you to look beyond the day and focus on the reason Jesus died. It would be such a waste to have had experienced such an event and not have intended benefits used and accepted which was The Father’s intention. Some of these are as follows:
- To bring man back into right standing with God the Father.
- To redeem man’s life from all that Adam lost and that sin brought into the Earth realm.
- To destroy death and him that has the power of death.
- To make it possible for people to never be sick, broke, in lack and deliver them from every type of dis-ease.
- To give people life and not just any life but the kind of life that God Himself has (Eternal Life-aionos).
The list goes on and on and as a believer you have a responsibility to find out ALL that belongs to you through the gift of Christ death burial and resurrection. Take sometime to make sure you are not allowing one benefit of that gift to be neglected.
Happy Resurrection Day and remember RESURRECTION is the end of death!!
All the ‘blessed’ to you!!! Shalom!